Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable?
Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
Several times we know the WHAT (we would like to achieve), but we are unsure about the HOW (to actually do it) part.
I am here to guide you to find the food and lifestyle choices that support you the best. My goal is to help you make gradual, lifelong changes that enable you to reach your health goals. Instead of creating lists of restrictions and good and bad foods and habits, I coach my clients to create a happy, healthy life in a way that is flexible, fun and free of denial. I believe the way to a healthier life is through making step-by-step changes in your day-to-day life towards a mind-body-spirit balance.
Coaches are knowledgeable advisors who provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. As your Coach, I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are right for you.
Your personalized, holistic program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
Your Program Includes
- two 50-minute sessions per month – in-person or Skype
- e-mail support between sessions
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- access to my newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
- my personal commitment to your health and success
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule an initial consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.