Super Bowl, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day… these days are all about fun get-togethers, good conversations and of course food – and a boatload of snacks. Snacking can be good for you, along as it has the right ingredients and pack some nutrients too. This bean dip definitely delivers – burst of flavor due to the lemon zest and fresh rosemary and satiating combo of good fat, fiber and protein. How do you like it?
Rosemary Lemon Bean Dip
- Prep Time
- 3 cups / 16oz canellini beans (drained and rinsed if using canned)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest - from 1 lemon (make sure to get an organic lemon)
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice (from lemon that you zested)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1/2 - 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- Blend all together in a food processor, slowly adding the oil and lemon juice. If it's too thick, thin it with a little filtered water.
- Servings : 6
My name is Katinka Bencs, a Culinary Nutritionista and Health Coach. My goal is to support and inspire you to get your super-energetic self back and live your life to it's highest potential. More about me here →