Pre-birth Power Nut and Date Bites
- 60 smaller balls
- 1 1/2 cup dates, soaked for ~6 hours
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw hazelnuts
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- Optional: coconut flakes, cocoa nibs or coarsely chopped nuts
- Pack down in a small bowl and soak dates for about 6 hours in water that is just up till the top of the dates.
- Put nuts and coconut into your food processor and process it into a fine grind.
- Add dates with water, coconut oil, cocoa and salt.
- Process till it forms a dough. Might need to scrape off he sides a few times. If the dough is too thin add some chia seeds, they will soak up the moisture and boost the nutrient value of your snack.
- Form small balls and roll them into coconut flakes, coarsely chopped nuts or cocoa nibs.
- Put it to the fridge for about an hour or so before serving.
My name is Katinka Bencs, a Culinary Nutritionista and Health Coach. My goal is to support and inspire you to get your super-energetic self back and live your life to it's highest potential. More about me here →