This class offers tips and tricks on how you can eat the right – clean – foods, in the right combinations to get ready for a strong birth, set yourself up for a healthy recovery while managing your energy, mood and milk supply. We also discuss in depth how to build a strong foundation of health for your baby and boost baby’s immune system.
We will focus on:
- essential nutrients,
- maintaining energy levels,
- boosting your mood – preventing baby blues naturally,
- managing / boosting your milk supply with foods,
- preparing for a strong birth,
- healthy recovery after birth,
- adjusting your lifestyle to potential food allergies (gluten, dairy, eggs…)
- natural ways to prevent eczema, asthma and food allergies,
- laying foundation for baby’s strong immune system,
- setting up baby for a healthy life through vibrant gut health…
… while enjoying a cooking demonstration, it’s tasty results and a soul nourishing mommy conversation.
- learn how to make the super delicious, deeply nourishing meals – demonstration and food samples,
- get inspired how easy and tasty they are and will want to make them at home,
- receive handouts: Essential nutrient and supplement recommendations, List of supply boosting foods
- get to connect with like-minded individuals,
- have a fun two hours learning and growing together.
Mommies in their last trimester or with babies up to 3 months old will benefit the most from this class.
Additional Notes: The menu is 100% gluten-free and dairy-free, and mostly organic. I am happy to discuss dietary choices as question arises. The menu contains nuts and seeds and would not be suitable for individuals with a nut allergy.
I was on Katinka’s first new mommies class which was incredible! All the food was delicious, especially the lactation cookies! She was incredible with the demo and explaining each recipe, and giving us super valuable information on supplements and nutrition for post-partum. Totally recommend her classes!
I was fortunate enough to join Katinka’s class today and it was an awesome experience. The environment was inviting, the class super informative and the food delicious. As soon as I left the class, I wanted to recreate the meal for my young family. Katinka’s passion about about clean, nutritious and flavorful cooking is apparent in all of her dishes. I highly recommend giving her recipes a try and participating in one of her inspiring and fun classes.
Awesome class full of practical information for expecting, new and experienced moms! Thank you for all the work you do! Still using your recipes! Your class inspired me to get back in the kitchen, thank you for making it easy to cook yummy nutritional easy foods!We, at Doulas of Orlando, plan on working with you for a long time! ❤️
What I loved most about the class was the environment, the general vibe, the casual place and the food! 🙂