NourishME – Expecting Mommies Workshop
We will focus on:
- essential nutrients,
- maintaining energy levels,
- stabilizing blood sugar,
- managing morning (or evening) sickness,
- making better choices to satisfy those (let’s be honest – sometimes crazy) cravings
- holistic lifestyle adjustments
I will demonstrate 5 easy to make recipes and discuss lifestyle choices that nourish both you and your baby during this exciting, miraculous time. We will also cover how to whip up quick breakfasts from scratch, brilliantly easy and nutritious snacking ideas and discuss ways to connect with your baby.
- learn how to make and receive 5 recipes – demonstration and food samples
- get inspired how easy and tasty they are and will want to make them at home
- receive handouts: list of foods and herbs to avoid, Essential nutrient recommendations, self-care tips
- get the chance to connect with like-minded individuals
- have a fun two hours learning and growing together
Mommies in their first or second trimester will benefit the most from this class.
Additional Notes: The menu is 100% gluten-free and dairy-free, and mostly organic. I am happy to discuss dairy options as question arises. The menu contains nuts and seeds and would not be suitable for individuals with a nut allergy.
I loved how personal this class was. Thank you for answering all my questions and welcoming more! Made me feel so happy and loved. I loved learning about pregnancy, not counting calories – just loving your body. What I least liked about the class was that it was only 2 hours – I could have stayed all day!!
I would describe Katinka as very open and personable. She knows so much about healthy living and cooking. I would recommend her classes to friends who are pregnant, plant to be and everyone who wants to work towards living a healthier life. I will definitely make your recipes again after seeing them made I know it is something I can do on my own.
I like how many superfoods are packed in your recipes. They are delicious! Thank you for all the tips along the way.
What I liked the most about the class is the mood – you were very inviting and your home is beautiful. The food was tasty and I will make them. Katinka is a warm and nurturing individual and I would recommend her classes to anyone who is a little bit open to being healthy.