Learn with me in a very friendly yet professional environment how to whip up healthy, super delicious, healing meals, while meeting like-minded individual, maybe even making new friends.
Each cooking class includes:
- simple, yet delicious recipes that lot of times build on each other to follow my “Cook once, eat twice” philosphy
- a fun, live demonstration how to prepare the recipes
- discussion of the healing properties of ingredients
- sharing benefits and a taste of various superfoods used in the recipes
- tips and trick on best usage, storage and preparation of the ingredients
- tips on saving time and $$
- handout with all recipes and key talking points
- inspiration to get into your own kitchen
- connection and chance for nourishing discussion with like-minded individuals
- and of course samples from all demonstrated recipes – all organic, gluten and dairy free meals, prepared with lots of love
- in the welcoming environment of my own kitchen.
All you need to do is show up and enjoy! While my classes are hosted in my own kitchen I am happy to work with you to design your own event in the privacy of your home.
I liked everything about the class – the teaching, the food, the quality of the ingredients, the lovely person that Katinka is.
My husband and I are so thankful for today’s experience. I was impressed by how much I learned about products I can use in my own home (i.e.: cooking utensils, storage and brands) and their nutritional values. Katinka is an energetic, passionate and knowledgable person and the recipes are so easy to follow.
Scrumptious and Safe – Nourishing gift ideas
What will you get:
Registration Fine Print:
I have been asked about this topic so many times and now I am excited to share that the class is here and ready for you to enjoy… Are you ready to be inspired to get into your kitchen and start creating gut healing, digestive friendly, flavour rich and easy to make ferments?Join me! I will demo, you will learn, taste and work a bit too – creating your take-home ferments.
Why is fermentation becoming oh so popular – again?Fermenting a food brings it to life – literally! Through fermentation, millions of beneficial bacteria are formed that support optimal health for the body.Consuming fermented foods regularly is awesome (hence has been popular in most ancient cultures) because they contribute to:• Better gut health• Reduction in digestive upset symptoms• Optimal digestive health• Optimal immune health• Effective elimination• Smoother, more glowing complexion• Improved weight loss and/or weight management• Less sugar cravings• Overall better health
What you will learn and experience?
- The basics of fermentation principles and practices
- Important fermentation tips and tricks for success
- The health benefits of fermented foods
- How to use fermented foods in everyday recipes
- Four different fermentation techniques – I demo, you taste:
- Lactic Acid Fermented Carrots
- Fermented Nut Cheese
- Coconut Milk Yogurt/Kefir
- How easy it really is to make your own ferments – You will get hands on and create your own fermented carrots and coconut kefir
Is this class for you?Yes, if you:
- want to learn about ways to improve digestion with food
- love taking on fun kitchen projects
- love delicious food
- want to extend their repertoire in the kitchen
Registration Fine Print:Seating is limited, please book your seat at least 48 hours in advance so that I can prepare accordingly.Cancellation Policy:If you cancel within 48 hours you will get $20 back from your ticket price.I kindly ask you to avoid canceling within 24 hours, because unfortunately I won’t be able to provide you with a refund if you cancel within 24 hours of our start time